MCNA Dental is proud to be a dental plan for the Texas Health and Human Services Medicaid and CHIP programs for the entire state of Texas.
The Texas Medicaid and CHIP programs are available for children in Texas. These programs cover many of the costs of routine dental care. Your child may qualify for either Medicaid coverage or CHIP coverage. It depends on your family's income. Families with children who get Medicaid services have no co-payments. Children with CHIP get coverage at a very low cost. MCNA Dental administers the dental services for both of these programs.
For more information about Texas CHIP and Children's Medicaid, visit http://www.chipmedicaid.org. For more information about the Texas Health and Human Services Commission, visit http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us.
To enroll with MCNA Dental, click here.
Extra Benefits (Value-Added Services)
- $10 Walmart Gift Card
- 24-Hour Toll-Free Dental Hotline
- Free Dental Kit
To learn more, visit our Value-Added Services page.
- Preventive and diagnostic benefits, including: Dental Cleanings, Exams, X-rays, Fluoride, Sealants, and more.
- Therapeutic benefits to treat cavities, gum or tooth pain, or other dental problems, including: Fillings, Extractions, Crowns, Root Canals, Dental Emergencies, and more.
Call our Member Services Hotline at 1-855-691-6262 for more information.
You will receive your Member Handbook in the mail when you enroll with MCNA Dental.
- Click here to download the Member Handbook for Medicaid Members.
- Click here to download the Member Handbook for CHIP Members.
To request a different version of your member handbook, call our Member Services Hotline at 1-855-691-6262 (TTY #: 1-800-955-8771).